So... what do I do? Well you may recall recently I visited the Milli Millu studio for my profile photo and I saw this amazing light fur coat on Mireia, its founder... Thankfully it was featured with the designer name on one of their styling tips posts, and of course seeing as I'm more incline to buy coats than bikinis recently, I ordered it presto! It is quite simply the perfect coat for the weather we've been having in London: it's warm and furry but also super light with the interlaced chiffon layers that cut through the rabbit fur. I also love the colour, especially as I wear lots of navy these days.
So, seeing as the coat is the main attraction of most of my outfits these days, I've been focusing a bit more on my accessories lately. I particularly love the shoes for this outfit: I'd first gotten enamored with them on the web but I'd been afraid the high back meant I'd fall out of them at the first stumble. I couldn't have been more wrong! The raised back on this stiletto means my feet feel more hugged than on any other pair of pumps I've tried. I love them.
See below for full details:
- Rabbit fut coat with chiffon trim, Goes (*** UPDATE here's the exact link: Rabbit stripes fur coat)
- Metallic blue trousers, from an old collection at Next
- Blouse with removable pussy bow, Iris & Ink at The Outnet
- Raised back suede navy pumps, Gianvito Rossi
- Long necklace, Chanel
- Cabas Chyc handbag, Saint Laurent