I love a bit of boho jewellery, especially when Spring comes and I'm able to play a little more with my outfits... My favourite bits are thread-thin bracelets, and it's incredible how much that trend has picked up in England in the past couple of years, and how I can find cord bracelets everywhere I go now, from luxury denim shops to girlie boutiques. I'm finding quite tough to resist adding to my collection honestly!
This season, I think I might just get a couple of pieces, maybe a bracelet or two and a ring? Look how gorgeous these little gems are!
1. Silk Cord Barb Bracelet, By Boe
2. Pewter Oval Druzy Ring, Sonya Renee
3. Amethyst Chain Ring, Missoma
4. Snake Bracelet, Shashi
5. Evil Eye Bracelet, By Brilliant
6. Emerald Drop Earrings, Melinda Maria
7. Hamsa Bracelet, Aamaya by Priyanka
8. Filigree Knuckle Ring, Forever 21
9. Nily Nymph Cluster Earrings, Isharya
To me these pieces are perfect: they are whimsical and colourful and not in your face, so as to keep an outfit laid-back and not too sophisticated, which is what I love about summer fashion.
How about you, what type of jewellery do you like to wear for summer?