Ankle boots... they are the unsung hero of Autumn fashion! When it's cold and drizzly (just like today in London basically!) and you want something more covering than a stiletto but a full boot is a bit much, then the ankle boot is your perfect friend.
This season they come in so many shapes, colours and forms that it was hard picking just a few of my favourites, but here they are... my favourite ankle boots of the season!
From top left, clockwise:
- This is my baroque fantasy come true... one for the wishlist (let's see if they make it to the sale of sell out before!!), Dolce & Gabbana;
- I love the colour and look of these laced-up boots, they are from Forever 21;
- If you're into interesting detail the whip-stitch on these Nine West will make you weak at the knee;
- You can go for a flashy red modern western look with these pointed-toe beauties by Mango
- My personal favourites are these gold-buckle ones by the fabulous Diane Von Furstenberg, like many of her creations they can work easily for work or play...;
- And finally, for the chocolate obsessed, try these ones by Nine West (also in black, here).
Voila... I promise I will give you a knee-high boots edit very soon... In the meanwhile, have a good week-end everyone!