Interestingly enough, both my mother and Hubby Dearest's are obsessed with gardens, gardening, and all things botanical, making it quite tempting to just get the two of them the same presents for the holidays... smirk, that would be quite funny but I doubt the concerned parties would be quite amused. So instead, here is a little list of Christmas presents that might do the trick with green goddesses everywhere.
- If you must walk around in the rain, at least do so in some fab wellies, Hunter
- Bring the garden in with this lemon verbena mini candle, ideal for the bedside, Diptyque
- Restorative hand products are a must for all garden fans, Crabtree & Evelyn
- Kneeling pads can be pretty, The Chelsea Gardener
- Slightly retro and oh-so-cool plant markers, Anthropologie
- Keep the green-thumbed enthralled for hours with "Latin for Gardeners", Oliver Bonas
- Kitchen garden embroidered napkins, Oka
Let's see... what's next on my list? Oh yes the throng of fashionista cousins and of course my darling geek of a dad. Watch this space!