Monsieur Baby has been having a terrible twos moment for most of Autumn, and in the run-up to Christmas it seems to be getting worse every day; in fact, when some of our friends' toddlers are experimenting with words already, the noise that comes out of him most times is a growl, yes, a growl... So I'm thinking, if only well-behaved children get to receive presents at Christmas, then maybe my little monster should go without pressies this year? Aha,... you know me better than that, of course he's getting loads of gifts this season, after all, Christmas is all about children isn't it? We have all the rest of the year to do upbringing and good behaviour... so here's a few inspiring bits for spirited (I love this term!) toddlers:
Clockwise from top left:
- Monsieur Baby is obsessed with all things wheelie... and this Vilac garage folds into a truck!
- I love these little fair-isle mittens by Tommy Hilfiger;
- This little Elmer snow globe, at John Lewis, should make any toddler squeal with delight;
- "My Good Manners" book, at Not On The High Street, such a cute way to get the main points in...
- Yet another set of Lego duplo, by Lego (we have loads already but he loves them);
- These sneakers are almost too cool for school, Feiyue & Golden Hook;
- Another ski jumper, by Japan Rags
Happy toddler? Let's hope so... at least for a few peaceful moments!