I think it's fair to say I am slightly (just slightly of course!) obsessed with footwear and so whenever it's sales time I jump on to my favourite websites to check out what gorgeous goodies I could add to my already extensive (according to Hubby Dearest, of course I consider that to be a very doubtful statement) collection.
And ladies, let me tell you, the internet is full of temptation right now... check out my favourite pieces:
1. Fierce sandals in an unusual colour will see you through to Summer and more, these are by Burak Uyan at Avenue32
2. These quilted leather lace-up booties Burberry Prorsum at MyTheresa are totally scrumptious and so versatile;
3. Every girl needs sky-high courts to take from boardroom to the bar floor, and I adore these by Rupert Sanderson;
4. Block-heel booties will be perfect for those days shopping the new collections! These Nine West ones are a bargain;
5. I have a thing for wedges lately... practicality and height, perfect!... these are by Karen Millen;
6. Some shoes are almost too pretty to wear in the streets, almost... like these gorgeous ones by Laurence Dacade at Browns.