It's that time of the year, when the best way to cheer yourself is take to one of the ski resorts on the continent, and enjoy the gorgeous sights, fresh air, and of course, endless drinks and yummy food opportunities, brought to you by the wonderful concept of, you guessed it, après-ski!!
Hubby Dearest, Monsieur Baby and I are off to Courchevel in a few weeks, and here is what I normally wear once I peal away the ski clothes: comfortable, luxurious and easy to juggle an pver-excited toddler, a couple of shopping bags (a girl has to do her thing for the economy....) and a little cup of vin chaud. What do you think? Will you be rocking chalet chic this season?
Details of my picks:
- If you start with a fabulous coat, the rest almost doesn't matter: hooded mink coat, Manzoni 24;
- Gloss wash jeans (machine washable, unlike leather!), Helmut;
- When wearing a fur coat, don't overload it, a lace cashmere scarf like this Brora one is perfect;
- Cashmere jumpers were made for après-ski, See by Chloé;
- Try a woolly headband (this one is by Lowie at NOTHS.com) instead of a hat;
- Instead of Uggs, go up a style notch with these classic brown boots, by Jigsaw;
- Finish off with a gorgeous Milli Millu handbag to carry all your knick-knacks around...