If your household is anything like mine, Saturday often coincides with grocery shopping, visits to the dry cleaners, seamstress (a must for me, almost nothing fits off the peg!), the paediatrician, etc. Saturday is the ultimate errands and lists day.
So, in the spirit of making light of this chore-filled day, I thought I'd start a weekly series with my shopping lists. And what better week to start than today, after my very first full week in the office after leave. I personally love September: it calls for new, fresh beginnings, and this year more than anytime before I am lusting after crisp and easy tailored pieces for the office, in beautiful classic shades. Here's my selection...
- Sleeveless belted coat, Reiss
- Purple Ipad case, Valextra
- Black culottes, Whistles
- Tailored tweed jacket, The Fold
- Blue striped shirt, Adam Lippes
- Contrast wrap dress, Atterley Road
- Black leather top-handle bag, Allegra by Meli Melo (comes with a shoulder strap)
- Black square frame sunglasses, Whistles
- Colour-blog suede sandals, Jigsaw
- Monogrammed blue saffiano asymetric clutch, The Daily Edited
Happy Saturday everyone!