Hello everyone... and sorry for the few days of silence: as you know we were on holiday in Courchevel then last week I had a little surgery, nothing serious but I was quite sore for a few days, and then this week work was a bit busy. Anyways, I'm back, and I am so happy to see it's March already! Happy enough to feel excited about the new collections, although of course it's absolutely freezing outside so it's mainly wishful thinking to be ordering sandals and broderie dresses...
So, since I'm not going to be wearing that gorgeous floral print Reformation dress anytime soon, let me tell you what else I've been buying lately: lingerie. This season, I'm obsessed with brightly coloured lacy underwear, bras, briefs, thongs, if it comes in coral, amethyst, acid yellow, orange, I want it. I've picked up some of my favourites for this Spring, see what you think...
From top left, clockwise:
- Purple floral lace bra, Wacoal
- Orange dip-dye briefs, Stella McCartney
- Pink plumetis hipster briefs, Princesse Tam Tam
- Yellow push-up bra, Princesse Tam Tam
- Purple and pink lace demi bra, L'Agent by Agent Provocateur
- Pink contour bra, Stella McCartney
- Set of stretch lace low-rise thongs, Hanky Panky
- Chevron lace bra in mint green, Cosabella
- Peach lace plunge bra, Victoria's Secret
- Orange lace briefs, Simone Pérèle