As you may have guessed over the years I tend to build most of my outfits from the shoes up, and the same applies to some of my fashion edits it would seem.
I fell instantly in love with these Tabitha Simmons lace-up beauties (in case the birthday elves are reading, I'm a 37 in TS...) and so began building an outfit focused on fresh tones, and an outfit perfect for smelling the cherry blossoms in the parks and an evening of drinks in the beer garden... Just because I don't drink beer doesn't mean I don't love a goo beer garden! Here are my finds... check out this trench!! I'm about to press "Add to basket..." Oooops!
- Tasselled Marcie cross-body bag, Chloé
- Tassel earrings, Anthropologie
- Short cotton trench with fluted sleeves, Mango
- Cropped kick flare jeans, J Brand
- Embroidered denim sandals, Tabitha Simmons
- Striped top with off the shoulder neckline, J.Crew